Need help!

SOLVED
Go to solution
SvetlanaS47
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I am trying to connect my website to my constant contact CRM. I want all the leads that input their info on my website to automatically populate to my CRM. Is there a parsing number available to do this from? If so, please provide.

Let me know.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SvetlanaS47 ,

You can utilize a sign up form you make in your Constant Contact account to get contacts over to your contact database the most efficiently. If you're using a separate sign up form service, you may be able to find integrations to connect it with our system. If you've developed your own sign up form system, you can reach out to Web Services / Developer support on their site or Community board for assistance connecting the APIs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SvetlanaS47 ,

You can utilize a sign up form you make in your Constant Contact account to get contacts over to your contact database the most efficiently. If you're using a separate sign up form service, you may be able to find integrations to connect it with our system. If you've developed your own sign up form system, you can reach out to Web Services / Developer support on their site or Community board for assistance connecting the APIs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST