On Signup Forms How can I insert inline code or universal code on Prestashop Website Sign-up Forms?

SOLVED
Go to solution
ClintonR81
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I'm trying to display my signup form on my Prestashop website. I use these 2 codes inline code and universal code but it is not showing the signup form.

I will appreciate any help from this community.

SIGNUP FORM.PNG

INLINE CODE.PNG

INLINE CODE 2.PNG

INLINE CODE 3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ClintonR81,

We do have some instructions listed here on this helpful article for other websites on installing our Inline Code. Try taking a look at that article for some ideas that may help. Other than that, I do apologize for any inconvenience but you will have to contact a Web Designer or Webmaster for any additional support on installing code onto your website. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ClintonR81,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For assistance on installing your signup form on your website, you will want to reach out to your Website Designer or directly to Prestashop for more information. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ClintonR81
Rookie
0 Votes

I already try to contact then but they don't have any support for this issue.

What you advise me on this situation that I don't have alternative solution?

Do you have any other solution for this issue?

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ClintonR81,

We do have some instructions listed here on this helpful article for other websites on installing our Inline Code. Try taking a look at that article for some ideas that may help. Other than that, I do apologize for any inconvenience but you will have to contact a Web Designer or Webmaster for any additional support on installing code onto your website. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST