Overview: Sending an automated email series

SOLVED
Go to solution
simam7
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I change the email that the automated email will be sent from? I have a few email address options when sending out a newsletter, but not for an automated email. I want it to be sent from a specific email address. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @simam7 ,

You need to verify an address on your account in order for it to be an available option for sending emails from.

While editing an email step in your auto series, simply click in the top header/settings area to change its subject line. If you're finding that header area isn't at all available for whatever reason, try creating the email step outside of the automation, and then adding it in via the Copy Existing Email option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
simam7
Rookie
0 Votes

Also - I can't find a way to set up a subject line. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @simam7 ,

You need to verify an address on your account in order for it to be an available option for sending emails from.

While editing an email step in your auto series, simply click in the top header/settings area to change its subject line. If you're finding that header area isn't at all available for whatever reason, try creating the email step outside of the automation, and then adding it in via the Copy Existing Email option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST