Request for Assistance with Custom Field Value Length

DeniseW829
Rookie
0 Votes

I am writing to request assistance in extending the custom field value length for one of my lists. Currently, the custom field only allows for 50 characters, which is not enough for some of the information that needs to be stored. I need to increase the character limit beyond 50 to accommodate longer information, and I would like to request an increase in the character limit to 300 characters. I would appreciate it if you could assist me with this request as soon as possible, as this is an urgent matter. Please let me know if there is any additional information or clarification required from my end.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DeniseW829 ,

The devs are looking into this feature request, however it isn't something that would be able to be changed in our system within an "urgent" time frame. For voting and voicing on the feature request, I'd recommend checking out this Feedback thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST