where is the formatting toolbar?

SOLVED
Go to solution
RickS5410
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm trying to edit a template but the formatting toolbar won't pop up. Where is it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RickS5410 ,

The editing toolbar that shows when you select a block is now locked to the top of the template screen. It will scroll down as you scroll down.

toolbar.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RickS5410 ,

The editing toolbar that shows when you select a block is now locked to the top of the template screen. It will scroll down as you scroll down.

toolbar.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
PattiK_RTAFF
Rookie
0 Votes

Nope - not working that way in chrome. Super annoying. I'm trying to set a link and when I highlight the text the tool bar goes away. 

PattiK_RTAFF
Rookie
0 Votes

I can select the text if I click and move the cursor from left to right, which is opposite of conventional usage. When the link box pops up I cannot right click my mouse to paste the url. Super aggravated! I'll logout and reopen to see if it resolves.

PattiK_RTAFF
Rookie
0 Votes

Logging out and in resolved the "paste" issue for two items and then I had to logout again.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST