Sending post-event email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Sending post-event email

How do I send. Participation certificate to the registrants of my event.  I already have them grouped into a list.  Would like to use that list to send them a pdf that they can download and print.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Lorretta ,

If you already have a list constructed of your attendees, I'd recommend sending a normal email to them, with the PDF attached via link. Here's how you can "attach" a PDF to your email.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Lorretta ,

If you already have a list constructed of your attendees, I'd recommend sending a normal email to them, with the PDF attached via link. Here's how you can "attach" a PDF to your email.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post