Sign-up form editing

SOLVED
Go to solution
BeckyD455
Participant

Sign-up form editing

The hard coded disclaimer at the bottom of the Sign-up forms states this in the first line:

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: " We would like to change the words "marketing emails" to "technical product update emails".  Can you create a sign-up form with this change?

We already have several email lists that we use for marketing.  We will be collecting opt-ins for technical product update emails with this sign-up form.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @BeckyD455 ,

That terminology can be updated on your My Account page, under the Account Details subtab in the Other Settings section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @BeckyD455 ,

That terminology can be updated on your My Account page, under the Account Details subtab in the Other Settings section.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Thank you.  I would have never found that without you!