Sign-up form not working for Mobile

EliyahuS
Rookie
0 Votes

I've created Inline subscription forms on the Constant Contact website and have embedded them successfully in our website. The forms work perfectly fine on Desktop but does not function on Mobile; after filling up the details on the form and hitting the sign up button, nothing happens.

The website runs on Wordpress with Elementor and have been embedded into the HTML widget

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EliyahuS ,

I'd advise calling our general support for live troubleshooting. If this is in regards to a regular sign-up form's functionality, they can work with the Tier 2 team to explore the issue further. If this is regarding the Wordpress integration, then they'll transfer you to the Tier 2 team to troubleshoot further.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EliyahuS ,

I'd advise calling our general support for live troubleshooting. If this is in regards to a regular sign-up form's functionality, they can work with the Tier 2 team to explore the issue further. If this is regarding the Wordpress integration, then they'll transfer you to the Tier 2 team to troubleshoot further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST