Thread for System Issue April 4, 2022 [Resolved]

JaneM84566
Rookie

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

The deployment that caused the system outage today has since been rolled back. Our higher level technical teams are reporting that the issue should be resolved. When you have the chance, please refresh / reopen your browser, and login to confirm.

If you're still having issues logging in, and working within your account after doing so, please create a new thread in Help so we can troubleshoot. Thank you for your patience while our technical teams addressed this.

9 REPLIES 9
JaneM84566
Rookie

My account was billed in error  and the system will not allow me to log in.  

SusanS05
Rookie

So, it's not just me?? I can't sign into my account or work on any of my campaigns.

NancyG778
Constant Contact Partner

i worked on something this morning and tried to schedule the send and have had only error messages....so i guess must not just be me.

NancyG778
Constant Contact Partner

I cannot login to any account that I have...is the entire system crashed??

hdmarketing
Campaign Collaborator

Same. It just says "Something went wrong." Tried on my laptop and cellphone off our wifi and cellular so the issue has to be on Constant Contact's end. No chance it's some issue with our internal network.

hdmarketing
Campaign Collaborator

Same. It just says "Something went wrong." Tried on my laptop and cellphone off our wifi and cellular so the issue has to be on Constant Contact's end. No chance it's some issue with our internal network.

Michelle_Colorado
Campaign Collaborator

I can't log in today. Are you having tech issues on your end or is it me? 

MikeS92
Rookie

Having trouble logging in.

William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

The deployment that caused the system outage today has since been rolled back. Our higher level technical teams are reporting that the issue should be resolved. When you have the chance, please refresh / reopen your browser, and login to confirm.

If you're still having issues logging in, and working within your account after doing so, please create a new thread in Help so we can troubleshoot. Thank you for your patience while our technical teams addressed this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST