Hello @Celebrating-Grace ,
We've seen this issue occur sporadically with different Vimeo videos, when trying to get their thumbnail info from Vimeo's API. For the sake of troubleshooting, please try some of the following troubleshooting steps:
- Simply delete the video block, and then add it back in with the same url to see if that resolves the issue.
- Copy the video's link from the Share option by clicking the paper plane icon. Then insert the newly copied share link into your video block. Some users have had success copying the URL in the Embed Code section of the share popup, rather than the direct video share URL.
- Get a screencap of the video frame you want, and insert it as an image in your email. Then make it a clickable image to the video.
- Try removing the "s" from "https" to see if that's able to force the correct thumbnail through.
- Try setting the specific video thumbnail on the Vimeo side.
Community & Social Media Support