Tutorial: Share emails through a Social Post

SOLVED
Go to solution
user356511
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to share my email through a social post, but when I try to connect a profile it only gives me the option of sharing it with one of my pages, which I don't want. I want to share it to my main profile. Can this be done, if so how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user356511 ,

For Facebook and Instagram, the social tool can only connect to business pages. Due to their API restrictions on 3rd party access, they do not allow connections to personal pages or "creator" pages.

For more info on connecting your social pages to your Constant Contact account, please see our main article on the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user356511 ,

For Facebook and Instagram, the social tool can only connect to business pages. Due to their API restrictions on 3rd party access, they do not allow connections to personal pages or "creator" pages.

For more info on connecting your social pages to your Constant Contact account, please see our main article on the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST