add inline signup form but not show up

BlackHoundOptics
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi, 

I have an e-commerce site built with WordPress + WooCommerce. I tried to embed my constant contact signup form to footer. To be more specific, I created an inline sign up form. Paste my universal code to my site (on footer) and then when I tried to paste inline form code to footer. The form didn't show up. I tested inline form code by adding it on my page builder, it worked well, but did not show on footer.  

Also if I want to remove constant contact branding on my form, should I have to upgrade my account?

8 REPLIES 8
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BlackHoundOptics ,

At this time, the small Constant Contact logo below a sign up form's disclaimer text cannot be removed. I've tracked your interest in this feature request, and submitted it to the engineers. If and when there's an update regarding that functionality, you'll be notified by them directly.

Regarding it not showing, are you using a Wordpress .com or .org site? The .com version won't allow outside scripting, so inline forms made directly through your Constant Contact account won't be compatible. In that regard, we'd recommend using the Wordpress integration, or link to a landing page signup form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
BlackHoundOptics
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi Wiliam,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using Wordpress.org. As I described above, if I put the inline form code to regular Wordpress page content, it will work but not in footer.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for clarifying. So just to confirm it populates elsewhere on your pages fine, but absolutely won't appear in the footer?

William A
BlackHoundOptics
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

yes, that's right

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for confirming. Our Tier 2 technical team is going to do some more troubleshooting and research, since the forms should be working in footers. They'll be following up via your account's main email address within the next 2-3 business days with an update.

William A
BlackHoundOptics
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

hello, any update on the troubleshooting?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BlackHoundOptics ,

It looks like our Tier2 team followed up with you back on December 2nd, and mentioned that there's nothing on our end that'd be preventing the form from appearing in the footer. You'll either need to reach out to WP's support for further assistance, or consider using the Wordpress integration. Please refer to the email Tier 2 sent for further info.

William A
BlackHoundOptics
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

still not working on footer

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST