exporting all content from Constant Contact to one file download

MattG96
Campaign Contributor

Am I able to export all my email history to a file?  I'd like to be able to resource it in the future outside of Constant Contact.  

also am I able to export all my images that I have saved within Constant Contact?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MattG96 ,

At this time you'd need to download email campaigns and library files individually. Emails you can choose to download as either an image in JPG or PNG formatting, or as a PDF with functionable links. For My Library images you can click on their name, right-click and show the image itself in a new browser tab, then right-click save as to your computer. For My Library documents, you can open their share URLs and download from there.

If you're needing a very large number of these done at once and would prefer our teams to do it, I'd recommend calling in to submit an export request. The higher level technical team can then send the requested Library files to you in either a series of emails (only so much data can fit in each email) or as a compressed .zip file (easiest method for getting it all to you in a single email). For requested emails, you'd instead get a list of links to the emails' share URLs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MPGMarketing
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, I am need a very large number of campaigns downloaded at once and would prefer your team to help me do this and send it to me in a compressed zip. file. Is this something you can help me with?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MPGMarketing ,

I'd recommend calling our general support so they can collect the information on what campaigns you're needing the links for, and where to send them if different from your account's main address. Once they have that info they can submit a ticket to our higher level technical team to gather that info and send it to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST