"Opened" status question

dchwealth
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I am going through the "opened" list for my last campaign and contacts are showing as opened who have not opened the email. Thoughts?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @dchwealth ,

If their network or email program uses some kind of security tool that "opens" emails and "clicks" their links to check for malware, it can result in that kind of data. I'd advise making sure your account is set for self-authentication, to make the email programs better trusting of the emails you send through us. If you have further issues regarding your delivery, I'd advise speaking directly with the Delivery team.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @dchwealth ,

If their network or email program uses some kind of security tool that "opens" emails and "clicks" their links to check for malware, it can result in that kind of data. I'd advise making sure your account is set for self-authentication, to make the email programs better trusting of the emails you send through us. If you have further issues regarding your delivery, I'd advise speaking directly with the Delivery team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST