cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

Hello @JEFFB579. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All future mailings you send out will not include our logo. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Remove Constant contact logo

Hey Support Team,

I have an upgraded account and I would like the Constant Contact logo to be removed from by email footers please.

I look forward to a prompt reply,

Best wishes,

Neha 

Tags (2)

Re: Remove Constant contact logo

Hello @NehaS69. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All future campaigns that will be sent out will not include the logo.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Re: Remove CONSTANT CONTACT logo from emails

I would also like the "Constant Contact" logo removed from my footer.

Tags (2)

Hello @RobertB2878. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer. All current drafts and future campaigns sent out will not have the logo. You may have to log out and log back into your account to see this.

Caitlin M.

Frequent Visitor

I would like to have the log removed from my footer as well.

Tags (2)

Hello @AKIRAK0. It looks like someone from our Support team was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer already. Let us know if you need any more assistance. 

Caitlin M.

Regular Visitor

How to Delete Constant Logo in Footer?

Hello,

I have send two e-mails to your support team and I did not received any answer so far. Also I called couple times but no one answered.

The logo of constantcontact is making my emails not nice and I want to delete them but I can't do that in my account (I dont know why there is no option to enable or disable it). 

Thank you.

Tags (3)

Re: How to Delete Constant Logo in Footer?

Hello @ErminC. Our Support department was closed over the weekend and on Monday in recognition of New Years Day. I do see that you emailed us regarding this request as well. I have removed the Constant Contact logo from your footer and all current drafts and future campaigns that will be sent out will not have the logo in your footer. I did also close your email cases so you will not get a response from our Email Support team. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Caitlin M.

HOW DO I GET CC LOGO REMOVED FROM FOOTER

Thought we paid to have this done one time...