Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Adding a Subject Line on an email link button/reply

SOLVED
Go to solution
EveC3
Rookie

I'm composing an email that I would has a "Tell Me More" button that I inserted with a link to my email address.  Is there a way to automatically populate the subject line on the email my prospect/customer will be sending back to me?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @EveC3. Great question! It is possible to create a mail link with a subject line prepopulated using some HTML. This article from our Help Center will show you how to insert the proper code to add a subject line to your email link.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @EveC3. Great question! It is possible to create a mail link with a subject line prepopulated using some HTML. This article from our Help Center will show you how to insert the proper code to add a subject line to your email link.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JackK852
Rookie
0 Votes

This article explains how to customize a subject line and body of an email when you include a "more info" type button in your email. It was very easy to follow. I was able to implement it immediately. Thanks for posting!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST