Adding a second unsubscribe link to an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
SethJ918
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi all, hoping for a quick answer here. I need help adding a SECOND unsubscribe link to an email. The one in the footer is there and works normally. I can't seem to get the right dynamic link to make a second hyperlink to unsubscribe. I've tried this link: `https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/campaigns/[[unsubscribe]]` Also tried this dynamic link ( {$unsubscribeAddress} {$unsubscribeLink} ) as referenced in this article: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/lead-gen-crm/articles/KnowledgeBase/50205-Moving-Unsubscri... Any help here? There has to be a way...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SethJ918 ,

There's currently nothing in the system for adding an unsubscribe link within an email, beyond that standard functionality in the legally-required footer. There's no way to code it in or utilize tools like dynamic content to make a pseudo version of it within the email's body.

The article you reference is for the Lead Gen & CRM system, which uses a wholly different system for its account management from our standard Email & Digital Marketing system - including email building. If you're needing assistance with that system, I'd recommend reaching out to the Lead Gen & CRM support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SethJ918 ,

There's currently nothing in the system for adding an unsubscribe link within an email, beyond that standard functionality in the legally-required footer. There's no way to code it in or utilize tools like dynamic content to make a pseudo version of it within the email's body.

The article you reference is for the Lead Gen & CRM system, which uses a wholly different system for its account management from our standard Email & Digital Marketing system - including email building. If you're needing assistance with that system, I'd recommend reaching out to the Lead Gen & CRM support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (83%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST