Archive links -- cannot find

TeresaL
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Since 2010 I've had problems w archive links .. where is the page? Where can I find the links so I can invent my own archive page on my website.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TeresaL ,

Every email, landing page, event, and survey campaign generates a unique URL when published / sent. You can view this on the individual campaigns' reporting pages, or via the Share button under the campaign's three dots menu. Emails can be added to the archive widget, if you have it available on your account. However it's just as easy to copy the link for an email, and paste that directly into your site. 

If you need step-by-step and visual guidance on where to find this for email campaign types, please see this article

If you're needing guidance on how to add emails to the archive widget, I'd advise checking this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (50%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST