Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

BrandKit Error - You Need to Fill Out the Empty Fields Below to Continue

LauraD058
Rookie
0 Votes

When attempting to enter my BrandKit, I get this Error - You Need to Fill Out the Empty Fields Below to Continue There are no empty fields to fill in. This looks like a bug. Please help! Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @LauraD058. I took a peek at your BrandKit and didn't see any messaging appear when I clicked Save. However, I didn't want to make changes to the BrandKit since this is your own information. Were you able to successfully make changes? If not, can you make the changes using a different browser? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
CharmaineC66
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having this same exact issue. Were you ever able to get it resolved?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CharmaineC66. Did you test this using a different browser or incognito window as I suggested in the previous reply? We recommend doing basic troubleshooting as this can help to determine if this is a browser issue or something else we'll need to further investigate.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
CharmaineC66
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, I was originally using Google Chrome then switched to Edge. After seeing your message, I tried the incognito mode. I'm still having the same issue. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Are you running any browser extensions or ad/pop-up blockers on just Chrome that you can temporarily disable? Then fully quit/exit and reload Chrome to see if that resolves the issue with the BrandKit?

If that doesn't resolve the issue, I'd recommend calling our general support team so they can screenshare your Constant Contact window, and perform further troubleshooting live. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LisaC57
Rookie
0 Votes

Same problem.  None of these fixes work. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @LisaC57. For additional assistance, please contact our Support team who can assist you further.  

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST