Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Can I receive email notification that my email campaign was sent?

user4665
Rookie
0 Votes

I am new in my position and so is my supervisor. She forwarded me an email from the previous manager. It is from constant contact and the subject is "your campaign _____ has been sent". How do we sign up for email notifications?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user4665 ,

That email notification is only sent to the account's owner. Your email would need to be the main one on the account to receive this notification email. If your supervisor is the one that logs in with the account owner login credentials, then they'd have to essentially relinquish any major account alerts (including billing and other important emails) to your address. 

If they need guidance on this process, this article provides step-by-step and visual instructions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST