Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Can't see brand colors in Chrome

MaryJoC83
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Why can't I see brand colors that I set up when using Chrome as a browser? The colors are visible when using Firefox.

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MaryJoC83 ,

Is your brand coloring not showing on the My Account page's settings, or is it somewhere else you're not able to see the saved colors that you can on FireFox?

Does clearing your cookies for our site in your Chrome, then fully exiting and re-entering the browser allow you to view them as expected?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MaryJoC83
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

This is how my picker appears in Chrome.

CC Chrome Screenshot.png

This is how it appears in Firefox.

CC Firefox Screenshot.png

I cannot select saved colors in Chrome. This occurs on various PCs.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for the additional info and screencaps. I was able to replicate the issue, and confirmed with the Tier 2 agent I spoke with that this seems to be a specifically Chrome issue, as the saved colors showed in FireFox and Edge. Neither of us had access to a device with Safari, so we're unsure at this time if the issue is present there as well, or if saved colors does properly show.

At this time, I don't have an ETA on a fix as this is a brand new issue being reported to the devs for investigation. Since the case with the tracked issue is associated with your account, you'll be notified when our devs have an update regarding it.

William A
MaryJoC83
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I was able to test this in Safari. The saved colors do appear when using Safari.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you very much for the info, I'll make sure to get the issue ticket updated.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST