Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page

user962690
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
Hi If my Facebook is personal (eg I post about a mix of my family & work) I already linked up my Facebook to my Instagram. Now if I set my Instagram to a Biz profile When I post in Instagram (which flow into Facebk), will Facebk exposed my post to the public?
4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @user962690. This would only occur if your Instagram settings for your business page are set to automatically share posts to your Facebook profile. You can check to see if this setting is on through your Instagram app.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user962690
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks Caitlin. 

I’m Chow 😊

I want to set my IG (instagram) to Biz profile & I DO want to set to “automatic share” so I can post in Facebook & it gets to my IG audience (& vice versa)

So I can reach a wider audience

I am just trying to find out if my Facebook is private but my IG is biz.

If I do post in IG, will it leak out my post to general public in Facebook ..

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @user962690. If your Facebook is set to private, then it will not be posted in a public area (like the timeline) in Facebook.  

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user962690
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks for the clarification 
But I guess (on a second thot) by posting on a Biz setting in IG also means I need to be careful if I do post any family pictures etc 

cos the public can see it …isn’t it 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST