Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Create a 4 to 5 photo layout

SOLVED
Go to solution
OlgaL46465
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, how to upload 4-5 photos in a row thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @OlgaL46465 ,

There's a five column layout bar available in the Builder side-menu, called "Navigation Bar." It will appear as five hyperlink icons. For more info on setting up multiple columns in an email, including 5-column layouts, I'd recommend checking out this article.

Once you've inserted the layout, just drag over the images or image block plaecholders into the columns. Keep in mind that on desktop they may appear relatively small, depending on what the images are. In that same vein, the automated mobile restructuring will have these images converted from left-right to top-down, and may cause some noticeable sizing differences based on the metadata, if you don't resize them in the image editor first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
William_A
Administrator

Hello @OlgaL46465 ,

There's a five column layout bar available in the Builder side-menu, called "Navigation Bar." It will appear as five hyperlink icons. For more info on setting up multiple columns in an email, including 5-column layouts, I'd recommend checking out this article.

Once you've inserted the layout, just drag over the images or image block plaecholders into the columns. Keep in mind that on desktop they may appear relatively small, depending on what the images are. In that same vein, the automated mobile restructuring will have these images converted from left-right to top-down, and may cause some noticeable sizing differences based on the metadata, if you don't resize them in the image editor first.

William A
FynnleighmaeCo
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Why won't this work for me?? It will not allow me to replace the text button with images?  It will only apply the images above or below the 'links'.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FynnleighmaeCo ,

You'd insert the photos, then delete the text. 

William A
FynnleighmaeCo
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I understand, but it will not allow the photos to be inserted

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 2.38.14 PM.png

FynnleighmaeCo
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

It puts the phots above or below the link.

FynnleighmaeCo
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 2.40.17 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-02 at 2.40.20 PM.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Does adding an additional line of text in one of the text blocks allow you to insert the image blocks?

5column extra line.png

William A
FynnleighmaeCo
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Yes! Yay! That worked! Thank you!

user92896
Rookie
0 Votes

It worked for me but the 4 columns are uneven! Is there a fix for this? It looks so unprofessional. Thanks in advance!

user92896_0-1715812741291.png

OlgaL46465
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for your info. I appreciate it

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST