Download Marketing Campaigns

SOLVED
Go to solution
JoeP893
Rookie

I send out a devotional every morning and have for the past five years.  While they are saved in Constant Contacts how can I save them on my cloud or hard drive for my safe keeping.  Can you migrate sent emails to other email sending services.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoeP893 ,

You can download the PDF, PNG, or JPG versions of emails created in our email builder. Since the builder uses proprietary coding, the HTML isn't available for download. If you built the email in the custom code builder, then that HTML is yours to copy and keep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoeP893 ,

You can download the PDF, PNG, or JPG versions of emails created in our email builder. Since the builder uses proprietary coding, the HTML isn't available for download. If you built the email in the custom code builder, then that HTML is yours to copy and keep. 

William A
JoeP893
Rookie
0 Votes

I have over 1950 campaigns I have done.  They are simply daily devotionals.  I am getting old and would like to simply have a copy of all of them for my family.  I simply can't download them one at a time.  Can you please tell me how I can download them in pdf for my children.  Thank you. Joe

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The earlier comment includes a link for step-by-step and visual guidance on downloading your emails as PDFs. There isn't a way to mass-export emails in PDF format at this time.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST