Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Edit CC consent text on lead generation landing page

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnB5854
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is there a way under my $20/month plan, the Email Plus plan, or can I pay CC for some custom design, to revise CC's standard text (see below) on the lead generation landing page by removing the word marketing?  I do no selling or marketing on my website.

Here is the standard CC text and the edit I would like to make: 

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: 
You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
Emails are serviced by Constant Contact"

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JohnB5854 ,

At this time the wording on Lead Generation Landing Pages can't be edited from marketing emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JohnB5854 ,

At this time the wording on Lead Generation Landing Pages can't be edited from marketing emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JohnB5854
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you William. I was amused that your signature says "Anyone can be a marketer!" And some like me are marketers regardless of our denials, LOL I will tell people I am like Saint Paul in the agora. Seriously, thank you for your answer. Constant Contact has a great product and excellent product support. I know Constant Contact will help make me the best marketer I can be.  I appreciate the help! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST