Email Sent is Different than preview

user265695
Rookie
0 Votes

When sending our creating our monthly newsletter, I always use the preview tab and also send out test emails to our staff that both appear fine. However, when I send the real newsletter out to our contacts (me being one of them), the spacing is all off in the desktop view. Extra white space appears where it shouldn't, sizes of images are distorted, and banners don't extend to the end of the page. How is it that the preview and test emails are fine but the final copy isn't? How do I fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user265695 ,

Is this happening in all email programs and apps you have access to, or just one in particular? Are there any settings in the affected email program(s) affecting how emails are displayed or their dimensions?

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
GlendaA2
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I sent out two similar emails this morning, one went out fine, the other was missing photos and had extended blank spaces.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST