Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

Facebook Group I Manage Not showing Up When Linking Profile

SOLVED
Go to solution
OneS4
Rookie

Hello,

When trying to link my Facebook, only the page I own is showing up, not the groups I manage. How do I get the groups to show up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OneS4 ,

Per Facebook's API restrictions, only business pages you're an admin of are available to connect with your Constant Contact account for social monitoring, posting, and metrics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OneS4 ,

Per Facebook's API restrictions, only business pages you're an admin of are available to connect with your Constant Contact account for social monitoring, posting, and metrics.

William A
user548122
Rookie
0 Votes

HELP! I recently created a Facebook business page, 2 of them for 2 different non-profits. I already have Instagram, but could not connect them to Constant Contact because of the Facebook rules. I am admin of all profiles. When going to select the profile on CC they do not appear....only another profile which is a car detailing profile I also have. How long after creation does it take for a page to appear on CC as a profile to link??

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user548122 ,

You'll need to check to make sure you're properly setup as an admin of those pages ,and that they're explicitly business pages, not any other type. If you're still unsure of your status as admin or the page types, it's recommended you check with Facebook / Meta's support.

Related:

Set up your Facebook Page

Add admins to your Facebook Page

William A
user548122
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I created the pages on my personal Facebook, so I would hope that I am the Admin....

user548122
Rookie
0 Votes

I solved it...I went to Facebook "business integration" settings on a web browser. There I was able to change which profiles Constant contact was grabbing. For some reason it was only selecting 1 of 4, the wrong one.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST