Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Google Workspace Configuration

SOLVED
Go to solution
MrDave
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello what updates to Google Workspace are ppl making when setting up CC?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hey MrDave!
I and many of my clients use Google Workspace for professional email services. We've been busy over the past few months working with our clients to get domain names verified for DKIM and DMARC records as required by Google and Yahoo to prevent bulk emails from landing in spam folders. Constant Contact has made it easy by providing the name records necessary to complete the process. Then my clients update their Constant Contact "from" email address with their professional email and they're all set.

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hey MrDave!
I and many of my clients use Google Workspace for professional email services. We've been busy over the past few months working with our clients to get domain names verified for DKIM and DMARC records as required by Google and Yahoo to prevent bulk emails from landing in spam folders. Constant Contact has made it easy by providing the name records necessary to complete the process. Then my clients update their Constant Contact "from" email address with their professional email and they're all set.

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST