Having a link to a webpage version in a campaign note

SOLVED
Go to solution
GarrickW21
Rookie
0 Votes

When I use (for a different organization), their campaigns have a really nice feature where notes automatically include a link that says, "Click HERE to see this email as a webpage". It feels like the equivalent, in Constant Contact, of manually placing the "Email Link" from the details page right into the note. And I would even be willing to do that step manually, except that I don't KNOW the email link until after it's sent. So two questions: 1) Is there any way to automatically have CC put the email link into the note in a similar way? That would be really sweet for recipients who want to then paste that link in other places (like MeetUp groups) to promote the event. 2) Short of that, is there any way to determine the link before sending so I can manually add that line to the note and create a hyperlink for the word "HERE"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GarrickW21 ,

You can insert View as Webpage links and setup their wording via the Insert option for a text block. This is specially coded so it will apply the email's permanent URL, after it's generated upon scheduling/sending your email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GarrickW21 ,

You can insert View as Webpage links and setup their wording via the Insert option for a text block. This is specially coded so it will apply the email's permanent URL, after it's generated upon scheduling/sending your email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
GarrickW21
Rookie
0 Votes

Exactly what I needed!  Thank you!!! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST