Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Help With a Contest

SOLVED
Go to solution
GLane
Rookie

I want to run a contest campaign that has them do the following from the Newsletter:

1.  Subscribe to my Youtube

2. Subscribe to my Instagram

3.  Leave a Comment on specified Youtube video

4.  Leave a comment on specified Instagram reel.

5.  Share to both channels

Is there a way to capture this information back into my Constant Contact account?  I see people use Constant Contact and have that in their newsletters.  I just wondered if Constant Contact was capturing the data somehow.

thank you

Georgia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ACTIVATE
Community Coach

@GLane yes there is! There are tons of great apps these days that allow users to subscribe and follow on a lineup of channels and list(s) that you desire. I am currently building one for a client using SweetWidget, but there are so many out there. I can't speak to whether this or a competing app would provide every single item in your list of 1-5 but it likely can or at least most of it! Contests are a great way to get attention and build your followers and list subscribers. Keep in mind what the prize and offering would be and have it synchronize with your brand voice and value proposition. And if you are a company that it's difficult to discern (home services, legal office, etc) you can go with a local or regional product giveaway to shine light on other businesses in the area and draw their support!

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ACTIVATE
Community Coach

@GLane yes there is! There are tons of great apps these days that allow users to subscribe and follow on a lineup of channels and list(s) that you desire. I am currently building one for a client using SweetWidget, but there are so many out there. I can't speak to whether this or a competing app would provide every single item in your list of 1-5 but it likely can or at least most of it! Contests are a great way to get attention and build your followers and list subscribers. Keep in mind what the prize and offering would be and have it synchronize with your brand voice and value proposition. And if you are a company that it's difficult to discern (home services, legal office, etc) you can go with a local or regional product giveaway to shine light on other businesses in the area and draw their support!

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST