Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

How do I see the most popular clicks over the last month from all emails sent?

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnEFA
Rookie

I know how to do this in each email, but can't see how to do it over a time period to see what users are clicking compared to other links. I'm trying to see what my audience wants more of over a period of time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JohnEFA ,

There isn't currently a way to aggregate all links sent in emails over a period of time and sort them by clicks. This would need to be setup outside of the account. My recommendation would be to export your click reports for links in emails sent during the time period you want, and then using your preferred spreadsheet program to organize them based on the click numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JohnEFA ,

There isn't currently a way to aggregate all links sent in emails over a period of time and sort them by clicks. This would need to be setup outside of the account. My recommendation would be to export your click reports for links in emails sent during the time period you want, and then using your preferred spreadsheet program to organize them based on the click numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JohnEFA
Rookie

thanks william. that is what i am currently forced to do. it is surprising in 2024 that CC doesn't have this feature. it would be so simple to create since the data is just sitting there and who wouldn't want to quickly know which links are the most engaging over a period of time.

thanks again for the response.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST