How do you integrate Donor Perfect and Constant Contact?

SOLVED
Go to solution
CaseyC3022
Rookie
0 Votes

We already have an existing Donor Perfect account, and just signed up for Constant Contact. (Not through DP at this point; we have them separately.) I know they integrate with each other but can't see how to connect them. When I click on any articles about integration from either source, they take me to the other one's website but I am not seeing how to actually connect them. Does anyone know? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CaseyC3022 ,

At this time we don't have an integration with Donor Perfect that we've created. Any existing ones will have been developed by a 3rd party or possibly by Donor Perfect themselves, so we'd advise reaching out to their respective support teams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CaseyC3022 ,

At this time we don't have an integration with Donor Perfect that we've created. Any existing ones will have been developed by a 3rd party or possibly by Donor Perfect themselves, so we'd advise reaching out to their respective support teams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST