Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

How long does it take for an email to go when I click send now

SOLVED
Go to solution
MichelleB8386
Rookie
0 Votes

How long does it take for an email to go when I click send now? Showing nothing sent, 10 minutes later

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Elizabeth_K
Employee
0 Votes

Hi, @MichelleB8386!

I'm sorry you're running into trouble sending your email. Emails can send anywhere between a few minutes and few hours depending on the number of contacts you're sending to - the greater the number of contacts, the longer it can take. This article has a handy chart you can reference to check if you were within range. Did your email ultimately send? Please let us know!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Elizabeth_K
Employee
0 Votes

Hi, @MichelleB8386!

I'm sorry you're running into trouble sending your email. Emails can send anywhere between a few minutes and few hours depending on the number of contacts you're sending to - the greater the number of contacts, the longer it can take. This article has a handy chart you can reference to check if you were within range. Did your email ultimately send? Please let us know!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST