Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

How to get inspiration for social media content?

Abigail_S
Administrator

A lot of business owners get stumped when it comes to posting on social media. It's also hard to keep up with the trends as they seem to evolve every week! So what can you do to get inspired? 

One thing I like to do is obviously see what's out there- What are the trends for the week? Can you somehow recreate the trend to align with your business? 

When all else fails, I turn to Pinterest and use it as my way to create a vision board. It helps me get inspired and opens my perspectives of what is out there. You can create a board of how you see your business evolving and capture images of where you want to go. This way, you can open your creativity and perhaps get inspired visually before turning to posting on social media. 

What are some ideas you use to get inspiration for posting your own social media content? 

1 REPLY 1
Chris-S
Administrator

Gaining inspiration for social media posts can be difficult, but keeping track of current trends is a great way to overcome this challenge.

Additionally, I’d take a look at the content competitors are sharing. This doesn't mean imitating them, but rather gaining insight into what types of posts are resonating with their audience. This can serve as a source of inspiration for your own creative spin on the topic.

Connect with influencers, industry leaders, or businesses in related fields. By collaborating on content or participating in joint promotions, you can expose yourself to fresh concepts and viewpoints that can enhance your social media approach.

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST