Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Individual mailings from list

user707238
Rookie

Hello.  I'm (very) new to using CC.  Is there a way to send individual mailings from a group list?  Meaning, if I have a list of 500 people, and I want to send them all a message, but would like it individualized (Dear John, Dear Jane, etc. etc.), is that possible in CC?  

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @user707238,

It sure is! You can create a personalized greeting tag when designing your email template. You'll just want to make sure the contact has a first name included in their contact details, or you can choose a generic greeting when creating the personalized greeting if the field is blank.

I'll also share Create more personalized emails to improve engagement as it'll give some helpful tips on ways to personalize your emails more.

If you're new to Constant Contact, I recommend checking out our New Customer Hub here on the community, which has a lot of great resources to help get you up and running. And please consider introducing yourself to the larger community, as we'd love to learn more about you and your business! While you're working on your email campaigns, if you ever want feedback from product experts and your industry peers, please consider sharing your work in our Campaign Feedback board, too.

I hope to see you around the community! We're here to help!

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST