Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Linkedin pages not showing up on connection list

JustinBrady
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I am having and issue with my linkedin pages not showing up on my connection list. We have 22 pages and it only shows 8 for some reason now. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it. 

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JustinBrady ,

Can you provide any further info on your issue? Are these LI pages you already have connected to your Constant Contact account, and they're not showing as options when making a post? Or is the issue that you're trying to connect the pages to your account, but when you login to your LI account it only displays some of the pages you admin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JustinBrady
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

The issues is that only a few of the pages are showing up. My account is connect and only 8 of 22 are showing up. Which some sort of chnage was made becuase 2 weeks ago they were all showing up and then it said there was an error. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST