Making Custom Field Zoom Links Clickable in Welcome Email Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
MadroneK
Rookie
0 Votes

I’m setting up a campaign for the welcome email in Constant Contact for an event. The registration is via Zoom, and we have integrated Zoom with Constant Contact via Zapier. This integration ensures that registrants receive a unique Zoom link, which is added to a custom field in Constant Contact.

However, I'm having trouble making the link clickable in the email. Could you please guide me on how to ensure that the Zoom link from the custom field is clickable for recipients?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MadroneK ,

There wouldn't be a way to make this clickable through the regular email editor, since it's ultimately a custom field of text. Some email programs may automatically convert the plain-text URL into a clickable link, depending on their settings, but this will vary. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MadroneK ,

There wouldn't be a way to make this clickable through the regular email editor, since it's ultimately a custom field of text. Some email programs may automatically convert the plain-text URL into a clickable link, depending on their settings, but this will vary. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST