Monthly fee too much

SOLVED
Go to solution
KateH66
Rookie
0 Votes
I need to reduce my costs. I see I have the premium plan which I don't need nor can I afford. What is the breakdown in pricing?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KateH66 ,

Your account appears to be on the Email plan, a legacy plan type that's no longer available and will have different pricing structure and features available compared to the current available plans. You can view the different plans currently available to you, and compare the costs on the Plans & Pricing page within your account (link only works if you're logged in). Otherwise, you can also check out our Pricing Comparison page on our main site, for the most comprehensive drilldown of different tier prices for each of the currently available plan types, and their available features.

If you'd like to request shifting over to the newer plan types - such as Standard or Lite - please call our Billing team so they can confirm security permissions and make that switch for your account. Otherwise, please reply to the @ mention email so we can pass along the callback request to the billing team for a follow-up.

_______

Beyond that, there's a few other things you can do to reduce your costs. Firstly, I'd strongly recommend deleting and unsubscribing your recommended-for-removal bounces. Based on your last email, this could significantly reduce your contact tier and improve your open rate and delivery quite a bit. 

You can use segmentation to filter out contacts who've chronically not opened your emails. You can then further manage this segment by adding it to a list, determining which contacts may still be worth keeping (such as very recent additions based on Date Added), and then deleting all the remaining non-openers and the segment list. There's also our pre-built low engagement segmentation, which you can use to re-engage those specific contacts that rarely if ever open your emails.

Another way to save a significant amount of money would be to go with a 6 or 12-month prepayment. You can get 10% or 15% off respectively (20% or 30% if non-profit) by going with one of these prepay setups. This can be done from within your account, but if you'd like additional guidance and insight you may wish to reach out to our Billing team directly.

See also:
Billing FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KateH66 ,

Your account appears to be on the Email plan, a legacy plan type that's no longer available and will have different pricing structure and features available compared to the current available plans. You can view the different plans currently available to you, and compare the costs on the Plans & Pricing page within your account (link only works if you're logged in). Otherwise, you can also check out our Pricing Comparison page on our main site, for the most comprehensive drilldown of different tier prices for each of the currently available plan types, and their available features.

If you'd like to request shifting over to the newer plan types - such as Standard or Lite - please call our Billing team so they can confirm security permissions and make that switch for your account. Otherwise, please reply to the @ mention email so we can pass along the callback request to the billing team for a follow-up.

_______

Beyond that, there's a few other things you can do to reduce your costs. Firstly, I'd strongly recommend deleting and unsubscribing your recommended-for-removal bounces. Based on your last email, this could significantly reduce your contact tier and improve your open rate and delivery quite a bit. 

You can use segmentation to filter out contacts who've chronically not opened your emails. You can then further manage this segment by adding it to a list, determining which contacts may still be worth keeping (such as very recent additions based on Date Added), and then deleting all the remaining non-openers and the segment list. There's also our pre-built low engagement segmentation, which you can use to re-engage those specific contacts that rarely if ever open your emails.

Another way to save a significant amount of money would be to go with a 6 or 12-month prepayment. You can get 10% or 15% off respectively (20% or 30% if non-profit) by going with one of these prepay setups. This can be done from within your account, but if you'd like additional guidance and insight you may wish to reach out to our Billing team directly.

See also:
Billing FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (83%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST