Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Processing time for creating/updating email segment lists

NicoleT9807
Rookie
0 Votes

Is anyone else experiencing lengthy delays when creating or refreshing email segmentation lists? Something that should take 5 minutes or less to complete is taking at least an hour. 

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NicoleT9807 ,

I'm able to recreate the issue in my own account with various criteria, including very simple, low-contacts ones. I reached out to our higher level technical teams to escalate your case further, to see if there's something more widespread occurring regarding new segment processing.

At this time, the devs are investigating the issue. If I receive an update, I'll make sure to update this thread. In the meantime, it does look like your most recently created segment has finished processing, and is available for viewing, managing, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
NicoleT9807
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks @William_A . For clarity, the issue occurred when I tried to copy an existing segment before modifying a portion of the query for the subset of contacts in my list I want to send the message to.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST