QR code Display

SOLVED
Go to solution
MTCAC08831
Rookie
0 Votes

QR code in CC email displays very large on Mobil (iPhone) device. I tried resizing it but it remain large. Size is ok on Computer. Any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MTCAC08831. With mobile responsive templates, images will expand to the width of the screen if the original image is 480px or larger in width. However, there is a way to make these appear smaller. You'll need to resize the image so it will fit within the template in the mobile view without taking over the entire screen. We recommend resizing the image between 150px-250px wide but you can adjust the width to your liking. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MTCAC08831. With mobile responsive templates, images will expand to the width of the screen if the original image is 480px or larger in width. However, there is a way to make these appear smaller. You'll need to resize the image so it will fit within the template in the mobile view without taking over the entire screen. We recommend resizing the image between 150px-250px wide but you can adjust the width to your liking. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MTCAC08831
Rookie
0 Votes

I had used the CC Apps Help where I got the same help  information you sent in your email.  . After trying it again, I realized I wasn’t checking the lock resolution box before changing size to 150.  Now I got it. Thanks. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST