Quick, easy how-to question of interest to the community

PorphyriosT
Rookie
0 Votes

If I send an email to more than one list, how do I see the open and CTR by list in constant contact?

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PorphyriosT ,

That information isn't available via normal reporting. You'd need to use segmentation to get more specific drilldowns of opens / clicks based on specific list membership. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
PorphyriosT
Rookie
0 Votes

So in future, if I were to make segments - with the same contacts on them as my lists - and send out emails to the segments instead of lists, then I'd be able to see open rate/CTR by segment? Which in this case would be the same as my lists.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

No, the point of the segments using the lists and opens / click activity criteria would be so you can at least get numbers of contacts in those specific lists that took those actions. There still wouldn't be explicitly a segment-specific CTR or open metric available. It'd be a matter of you calculating, based on the number of contacts that match the criteria.

William A
PorphyriosT
Rookie
0 Votes

Not fully sure I understand but will try it out and see how it goes. An unrelated question: we want to add a an optin to our email list on our checkout page, that links to constant contact. How can we do this?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If there's an active integration developed for that, then it'll be available on the Integrations page in your account. Otherwise you may need to do an internet search for a third-party developed integration between your store system and our system, if you're not finding one we've officially developed or a recognized 3rd party one in the Integrations page of your account. 

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST