Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

[RESOLVED] System issue 8/29/24 - Unable to edit partner campaigns

Momat32
Rookie
0 Votes

I just worked hours on a draft newsletter and now am getting this message if RED when I try to get back in to edit it: 
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_LAYOUTS')

HELP!

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

@Momat32 @BooneCoMIBOR @user071796 @user32795 @MariaS0158 @PenChamber @user68000 @CathyB44 @JacquelineD095 @LindaM75770 @AnnieO941 @PlanItWild @Taylor587 @HolyAngelsChurch @user9572115 @PaulS2859 @DevorahK8 @RobertT33 @user4401100 @ChristopheM09428

Hi all. We sincerely apologize for the errors you experienced overnight when editing or saving your campaigns. The issue was detected by our product teams who worked tirelessly overnight to fix it. It was resolved around 2:15am ET. You should be able to access your campaigns as normal. Please let us know if you are continuing to see this exact error message. Thank you.

51 REPLIES 51
BooneCoMIBOR
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting the same thing!

user071796
Rookie
0 Votes

Me too! Frustrating!

user32795
Rookie
0 Votes

me too

MariaS0158
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I am getting the same message.  Has anyone figured out how to get it resolved?

PenChamber
Constant Contact Partner

Is anyone else getting this error message Cannot read properties of undefined (reading Partner.Feature_Lockable_Layouts).

Does this mean I need to start over?  

user68000
Rookie

Yep, I'm getting it too! Not sure if I can start anything tonight. I tried to delete what I had copied, start a new one, used a different document to edit and still getting the message to refresh or try later - argh!

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_L

CathyB44
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Hopefully, they can fix this error as it is something with the coding from what I was able to find online. 

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_LAYOUTS')
EvanP
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting it too. It's so frustrating!

JacquelineD095
Campaign Collaborator

PLEASE FIX - NEED TO GET MY EMAIL OUT!!!

LindaM75770
Campaign Expert

Same situation!

Same error problems "Cannot read properties, etc." occurring --PLEASE FIX - Ongoing technical issues every week it seems. So frustrating-- Emails have to go out!!

LindaM75770
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I logged in on my phone. While I can't edit my newsletter campaign, I can view it. I went to my laptop and found that I can't edit but I can preview my campaign and see that my changes from this afternoon are saved.  Also, when I logged in on my phone, a message was broadcast  'You have emails that need review . Some of your emails won't work after Sept 1. Log in on your desktop to see the affected emails.'  I haven't found anything specific on my laptop other than I can't edit my campaigns. No email notifications or solutions.

Same! Need to get an email out pronto!!!

JacquelineD095
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

It looks like it is working now I just got in to edit

JacquelineD095
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

NOPE - Scratch that. It is still not working still same message. Boo.

I just had the same issue. If you go to the marketing tab>all campaigns, go to the campaign but don't click on it.  Go to the three dots to the right and schedule the email from there. If you have already created the campaign and it's ready to schedule and go out, if you're not finished with it, i'm not sure what to tell you. 

*I was giving me a different error code (something about fix account settings) when I tried to schedule it via this method, I did this 3 x (went to all campaigns and did the three dots, and attempted to schedule) and it finally worked. Not sure if I just got lucky, but I hope it works for you.

JacquelineD095
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I was able to click on the title of my email from the home page to edit the email and schedule it from there. The edit option and three dots from the home page were giving me the error on that particular draft.

Just now I went back to click the title of another draft and got that same error. So not sure why I was able to get in to the one draft.

HolyAngelsChurch
Rookie
0 Votes

We are also having the same issue. I tried different browsers and got the same message. I tried copying and pasting a previous email, and I got the same message. I also tried starting from scratch and got the same message. It appears to be a glitch from Constant Contact. I hope Constant Contact fixes this issue soon. 

user9572115
Rookie
0 Votes

I cannot access a draft newsletter.  I get the following messageCC_Undefined_Error_8.29.24.jpg

Please help!  I noticed that quite a few other people have experienced the same issue.  I did try to copy the campaign, it did copy, but got the same error when trying to open it.  Also, the Preview works, but you cannot send a test campaign.

PaulS2859
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Anyone getting this and know how to resolve?

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE

DevorahK8
Rookie
0 Votes

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 10.25.36 PM.png

RobertT33
Rookie
0 Votes
The following error message started to show everytime try to edit newsletter. Thanks for any suggestions!

alertCircle icon
user4401100
Rookie
0 Votes
ChristopheM09428
Rookie
0 Votes

What a nightmare it is to use this app. All day I have had the weirdest alert messages and now this one..

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST