Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

[RESOLVED] System issue 8/29/24 - Unable to edit partner campaigns

Momat32
Rookie
0 Votes

I just worked hours on a draft newsletter and now am getting this message if RED when I try to get back in to edit it: 
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_LAYOUTS')

HELP!

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

@Momat32 @BooneCoMIBOR @user071796 @user32795 @MariaS0158 @PenChamber @user68000 @CathyB44 @JacquelineD095 @LindaM75770 @AnnieO941 @PlanItWild @Taylor587 @HolyAngelsChurch @user9572115 @PaulS2859 @DevorahK8 @RobertT33 @user4401100 @ChristopheM09428

Hi all. We sincerely apologize for the errors you experienced overnight when editing or saving your campaigns. The issue was detected by our product teams who worked tirelessly overnight to fix it. It was resolved around 2:15am ET. You should be able to access your campaigns as normal. Please let us know if you are continuing to see this exact error message. Thank you.

51 REPLIES 51
KeithH245
Rookie
0 Votes

What is this? "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_LAYOUTS')"

Caitlin_M
Administrator

@KeithH245 @ToniP86 @PatriciaBeckerYogaandNutritionCoach @DebraF164 @CraneandCrowScottsdale @PeggyK884 @RobertaD9 @SandraL097 @user802278 @MarilagM3 @JohnJ989 @LWVofGrtrLosAngeles @QuinnC48 

Hi all. We sincerely apologize for the errors you experienced overnight when editing or saving your campaigns. The issue was detected by our product teams who worked tirelessly overnight to fix it. It was resolved around 2:15am ET. You should be able to access your campaigns as normal. Please let us know if you are continuing to see this exact error message. Thank you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ToniP86
Rookie

I see I'm not the only one having trouble with this. I don't want to lose subscribers due to this.  Please fix it.

MariaS0158
Campaign Collaborator

I am having the same issue.  Were you able to figure out how to get it resolved?

LindaM75770
Campaign Expert

I have the same issue. Looks like my changes from 3:45 pm CST weren't saved.  5 hours later, nothing works and Customer Service is closed now.

MariaS0158
Campaign Collaborator

Thanks for the update, Linda.  I haven't run into this issue before, so I don't know if they have any tech checking the site after customer service closes for the day. 

LindaM75770
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I logged in on the phone app and received a message that some of my emails won't work after Sept 1. In view mode on laptop, I can see my email's content. Editing brings up the error. Nothing on my account specifies what the solution. Guess I'll be calling in the morning. 

This is a problem becasue I need to get my newsletter out!! I hope there is someone alive and working to fix this.

DebraF164
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Yep always on Friday their stuff dosent work and wasting time on the phone with them all day and they act like deers in the headlights while I am losing money

Yup. I am having the same issue.  My email needs to be out before midnight, so desperation is starting to set in.  Guess it will be a late night.

DebraF164
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

email them at maybe they will check it, in the meantime we all lose because of these people that we pay

yes I am seeing the same problem. Hope it can be fixed fast. 

PeggyK884
Rookie

I also am getting this message, after being able to access my current email newsletter (planned for sending tomorrow) a few hours ago.

RobertaD9
Campaign Collaborator

Trying to finish an email that needs to be sent by 6am tomorrow. getting this message trying to edit it. 

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_LAYOUTS') Can only preview it. Can't start over it won't create a new email either.

DebraF164
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

email them maybe someone will check it,  I am so sick of these errors. I have a huge campaign tomorrow and again they are messing with their valuable customers

SandraL097
Campaign Collaborator

Yes I can't send my newsletter either, it's some weird glitch I have never seen before.  I second the motion, please fix it!!!!!!

user802278
Rookie
0 Votes

Same problem here, too! Very frustrating!

DebraF164
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Yep same here, so aggravating, these people have been doing this but they have their hands out when the bill is due, they have cost me alot of money with their errors, does anyone know a better service?

MarilagM3
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

I am receiving this error. I cannot even edit the email template and send emails to my subscribers. Please fix this asap

JohnJ989
Rookie
0 Votes
Does anyone know what this means? I've been working on this email for about 2 weeks. And this is the first time I've seen this message. It does not allow me to open the email anymore.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'PARTNER.FEATURE_LOCKABLE_LAYOUTS')

user802278
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. When I select the "continue" button the message says "Unable to save your document at this time. Our team has been notified. Please wait a few minutes and try again." I have been refreshing the page for the past hour, but the message continues.

ChristopheM09428
Rookie
0 Votes

And of course, no support when you need it the most

ChristopheM09428
Rookie
0 Votes

What does this mean?

LWVofGrtrLosAngeles
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm getting a red alert "Unable to save your document at this time ..."

Another alert "e.sent.features is undefined"

I can not edit my document

PatriciaBeckerYogaandNutritionCoach
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

can't copy previous newsletters without strange error. tryed 6 times. . When will it be fixed

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST