Announcing Campaign Builder! Available now.

RSVP Button Colors

Heidi_Dungarvin
Rookie
0 Votes
Has there been any consideration in making the RSVP tool more versatile in how the buttons are colored? I want to promote an event and the different colored boxes make it look funny. The first button has to be a darker color which doesn't work with what I want to do. Additionally, the black text in the first button can't be changed and doesn't work with a dark button color, which makes the other two boxes hard to read.
3 REPLIES 3
Heidi_Dungarvin
Rookie
0 Votes

Calendar CC.png

Heidi_Dungarvin
Rookie
0 Votes

Has there been any consideration in making this tool more versatile? I want to promote an event and the different colored boxes make it look funny. The first box has to be a darker color which doesn't work with what I want to do. Additionally, the black "I can't make it" doesn't work with a dark box color, which makes the other two boxes hard to read.  

Calendar CC.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Heidi_Dungarvin ,

All of the coloring is tied to the Design tab for button, text, and background coloring. Based on the screencap, you're using the older email editor, which will have some significantly different capabilities in how to setup some specialty blocks, including RSVP blocks. I'd recommend moving over to our current email builder sooner rather than later, to make sure you're using the actively-developed and maintained builder.

If the RSVP block's functionalities aren't working for what you're needing, I'd recommend utilizing a different block type or method of RSVPing the contacts. Some options include:

• Setting up a poll block, and using the click results from that.
  • Setting up click-segmented buttons to confirm the RSVP, so the contacts add themselves to an applicable list for the event.
  • Setting up a survey page so they can select which they want to attend, and to collect other pertinent info if desired.
  • Setting up an event so they can fully RSVP for the event and get the full details in follow-up emails tied to the specific event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST