RSVP and Polls

SOLVED
Go to solution
JerryRPOC
Rookie
0 Votes

In my last eNewsletter, I included both an RSVP and a Poll. However, now that the results are in I can not find where the response are for either of these. Suggestions appreciated please.. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JerryRPOC ,

They're on the reporting page for the specific email:

I checked your last email, and that information is visible and available for detailed viewing in your email's report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JerryRPOC ,

They're on the reporting page for the specific email:

I checked your last email, and that information is visible and available for detailed viewing in your email's report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JerryRPOC
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you.. I was directed to the location that I had overlooked several time in an effective and efficient manner. Your customer and community support is outstanding as has always been the case. jerry

POOLPACT
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

What about an RSVP that is listed inside of an event in Beta? I am unable to see which responses were selected just that they were clicked on. Please advise!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @POOLPACT,

If I am understanding what you're looking for, you'll want to follow the steps in this tutorial that covers how to view registrant list and details. It wouldn't be connected to the individual emails you send through the event, but under Reporting.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST