Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Re: Edit a custom field

Grail
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi--this is an old thread so possibke that ConstantContact has changed options, but when we try to EDIT a custom feild, going to My Settings only gives the option to ADD, RENAME, or DELETE...no edit option. Custom fields were created 10+ years ago and coded, but we need to SEE the coding and then EDIT the coding. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Grail ,

It looks like you're replying to an older thread, so I'll move your response to be its own thread.

Adding, renaming, or deleting custom fields are the only options that are available for editing custom fields. There's no coding that customers have access to or would be managing, even in the 2021 thread you originally responded to. I'm not sure what custom field coding you'd be referencing, other than maybe for a sign up form that you might've created outside of our system- in which case we wouldn't have any insight or ability to troubleshoot that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST