Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Reason for variance between Subscribed list and Sent (when sent to all) ?

HollyD3
Rookie
0 Votes

Good afternoon, 

Our contacts indicate we have 3600 subscribers, when I send an email campaign report indicates 3023 were sent.

I wanted to identify the 577 that were NOT sent. Thought I would export full subscribers - 3600 - and then export the Sent, but when I click the all on the Sent report it jumps up to the full total. 

The full list 3600 shows all active - this is a week after clearing bounce and suspended lists - no flags. 

Send indicates it is send 99.7% yet total sent  

From the Campaign Report: 3023 SentRaw Report.PNG

When I attempt to create list of Sent, and click the box to select all records, the item count increases to 3,602

Raw Report Exp.PNG

What would be the variance? 

I appreciate any suggestions. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @HollyD3. I looked at your reporting and I'm not seeing the same thing happen on my end when selecting all sends. Is it still appearing with a higher number now? Also, if you add the c contacts to the list anyways, does this list have the lower number? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST