Removing certain bounced emails address from the over all list

MichaelG813
Rookie
0 Votes

For the non-tech guy like me please have a simple point and click step by step to remove bounced emails that are non-existent, undeliverable or have a suspended address.  Or better yet over a button to remove these from the bounced listing. What an idea to clean up our data! This would be great.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelG813 ,

This can currently be done already by going to an email's bounce report, selecting the Recommended for Removal status type, clicking the top-most check mark box to select all, and then Actions > Delete. If you need full instructions and visual guidance, make sure to check out our main article on managing and removing bounces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichaelG813
Rookie
0 Votes

By calling in and speaking to someone I was given the correct step by step on how to do this. Simply stating to open Bounce was not acceptable. There are several places to click on Bounce. Once I understood to start at Home and follow specific directions that worked. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

By viewing the article I provided in my earlier response, you would see images that show how you can access specific emails' reports via the Reporting tab of your account. Please see my original response if you need the step-by-step instructions on accessing your emails' bounce reports, as well as visual guidance on how to manage your bounces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST