SEO feature not working

NatashaS953
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

When attempting to open the SEO tool, I receive the following error message: "A network error occurred attempting to reach the server. Please refresh the page. If the problem persists, please contact support." I've refreshed the page multiple times and tried different browsers. It's too late for me to call Support because I am in the PST time zone. Is there someone who can assist me?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NatashaS953 ,

Our higher level technical team is going to take the case, and will be investigating further. They should be following up with your account's main address within the next 4 business days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
NatashaS953
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks, William. I'm using the most updated version of Chrome. If that makes a difference. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (79%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST