Want to promote your business? Share your social media links here for all to see!

Samples for real estate marketing SMS

Elizabeth_K
Employee

We frequently get asked to give examples, but now we'd like to ask all the real estate professionals to share their expertise. How are you using SMS marketing to promote your services? Can you share some sample copy that works well for you?

3 REPLIES 3
Abigail_S
Administrator

Text message marketing for real estate is your new best friend! Check out this video to learn how to leverage SMS if you're looking to up your real estate marketing game! 

Chris-S
Administrator

This is an excellent question, and one I referred to our blog for Text Message Marketing for Real Estate.

In it were two pretty good examples of effective usage of SMS messages for Realtors

Sharing a new listing Reaching out to leads
Capture2.PNG Capture.PNG

Here are some other resources to check out.

#58 - Using SMS to Increase Attendance with Nicholas Jackson 

Reach Customers on Their Smartphones with Text-to-Join 

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Nick_S
Administrator

I don't work in real estate, but I tried to think up some potential copy that might be beneficial!

• If you a new listing becomes available you could say something like, "Hi [Name], I'm exited to share a new listing in your preferred area! Would you like to schedule a private tour? - add url -."
  • If you're planning an open house and want to use SMS to reach prospective buyers you could say, "Hello [Name], you're invited to an exclusive open house this Saturday from [Time] at [Address]. Discover your dream home. Hope to see you there!"
  • Maybe you want to check up on a previous client, even though the sale is over. It's helpful to stay top of mind, because you never know when they might be looking to buy/sell again: "Hi [Name], can you believe it's been a year since you moved into your home? If you have any real estate questions or need assistance, I'm a text away!"

Just a few examples. If I think of more, I'll come back!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Aug 07
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST